Thursday 19 December 2013

Insects December 8th - 14th

Day 342. Skull butterfly tattoo design. This is just my take on a skull / butterfly design, I would make it a bit more symmetrical if it were for a tattoo.


Day 343. Bees and flower tattoo design. I'm happy with this composition and think it would make a very nice coloured tattoo.


Day 344. Praying Mantis. Well its not the best idea for a tattoo or the best sketch, but it happened!


Day 345. Short on time again today this is a design I've seen tattooed, I think on Pinterest, this is my version.


Day 346. Butterflies, moth and flowers design. I attempted to do this so it looked like a skull but it hasn't really worked, I may have another go at it, I may not.


Day 347. Simple soft shaded flowers and butterflies tattoo design. A nice simple design that is popular with girls for their ribs or along the thigh.


Day 348. Egyptian Style Beetle design. Kind of revisiting my Egyptian sketches, it can be hard to come up with a idea for insects as tattoo designs and Egyptian designs are very tattooable.

No comments:

Post a Comment