Tuesday 31 December 2013

Insects December 22nd - 31st.

Day 356. Ornamental Butterfly design. I took reference from a book of Victorian ornament to design this.


Day 357. Insect Lady tattoo design. I put a bit of everything into this, would like to tattoo stuff like this.


Day 358. Floral skull tattoo design. Had another go at a hidden skull type image, I'm a lot happier with this attempt.


Day 359. Happy Christmas. Just a simple little fun worm for today, fitted it in in between family visits.


Day 360. Little skull wasp tattoo design. This would be a fun tattoo to do.


Day 361. Spiders web tattoo design. Referenced from a pinterest photo of someones Halloween make up, and then I threw in a few spiders.


Day 362. Insect tattoo design. I'm not really sure what this is of, some kind of tick maybe, I gave it a bit of a bio mechanical feel.



Day 363. Housefly tattoo designs. Soft shaded little designs, I think would look nice and subtle.


Day 364.Steam punk/ clockwork beetle tattoo design. Referenced from some cool real beetle/ clockwork art pieces someone had made.


Day 365.Spider and pocket watch tattoo design. Well this is it my final sketch. I've done it with the time nearing 12. I know they're not the best circles ever and its all a bit wonky but I've finally finished my project so its a bit more symbolic, if anything.

1 comment:

  1. Tattoos are permanent, and you have to keep them clean and dry. After they are placed, they won't peel or rub off. The pigment used for 타투 is injected into the skin to create a lasting image.

    ReplyDelete