Monday 1 April 2013

Snakes March 22nd - 31st

Day 81. Snake with bamboo, based around some old flash I had.


Day 82. Snake eating its own tail, with roses.


Day 83 Couple of different snake heads.


Day 84. I think I'm getting a bit better at a more flowing style, but I'm getting a bit sick of drawing snakes now.


Day 85. Snake with wings. some days are just not the best days!


Day 86. Nice simple snake would be good with a few flowers and a bit of background.


Day 87. Snake with a geisha girl, used reference for the geisha.


Day 88 Snake with a skull, used a reference for the snakes layout as I'm not always sure I'm getting it correct, not sure its correct here but it looks OK to me.



Day 89.  Snake. thankfully its nearly the end of the month, I feel I'm just redoing the same thing over and over again.

Day 90. Snake with easter egg for easter sunday. Hooray end of the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment