Monday 8 April 2013

Birds April 1st - 7th

Day 91. Just some basic swallows, proper tattoos.


Day 92. Eagle flying with spread wings.


Day 93. Eagle with spread wings. A more classic tattoo style.


Day 94. Attempt at a crow, and not a very good one at that. Will come back to this subject and hopefully do better.


Day 95. Simple graphic style eagle, swooping. Not bad, not brilliant.


Day 96. There really are no excuses for this, but here goes my excuses. I'd been a Godfather to my 2 nephews this day, all day, then I got home and had a friends birthday out to go to that night.I totally forgot about doing a sketch, so in the 5 minutes before my taxi came and the half hour i was still awake after drinking 9 pints of bitter once I was home this sorry excuse of a sketch was brought into the world. I can't apologise enough.


Day 97. Phoenix. Attempt at a japanese style phoenix, its a bit cartoony but I'm quite happy with it.


1 comment: