Friday 1 February 2013

Skulls January 22nd - 31st

Day 22. Referenced small skull, with a few roses to fill out the page.
 
Day 23. Spider skull, well the ideas there if not the execution.
 
Day 24. Don't really know what I was thinking but here it is!
 
Day 25. My first attempt at a kapala type skull.
 
Day 26. Skull with roses, can't really go wrong can you?
 
Day 27. Tattoo idea layout, based on a tattoo I once saw.
 
Day 28. No excuses for this effort, just drawing without thinking, I think coming up with different ideas is going to be the hardest thing about this project.
 
 
Day 29. I was going for a pirate look, ended up with a gang member look, nevermind.
 
Day 30. Its been a long month, that's all I can say.
 
Day 31. Thank God, end of January, it has been fun and frustrating, here's to next month when I can hopefully keep up with this project.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment