Friday 8 February 2013

Flowers February 1st - 7th

Day 32. Typical rose layout in the style I usually do roses, I will hopefully come up with some different types of roses based on the real things as well as this, my usual tattoo style.


Day 33. Type of Chrysanthemum, not sure which type. There are two different style leaves here, it is referenced from a photo and both leaf types were in the picture, not sure which leaf belonged to which plant so I drew both.


Day 34. Basic cherry blossoms, too much background not enough flowers.


Day 35. Basic Lily layout, the sort of tattoo I get to put down peoples ribs all the time after they have done a quick Google image search for rib tattoos!


Day 36. Peony, in the style I usually do them, need to reference some actual peonies to help work on flow and flips and such.


Day 37. Just playing with a heart shaped layout, general made up flowers!, I don't know what they are, I'm a tattooist not a florist, they look pretty though?


Day 38. My first real attempt at freehand drawing this type of chrysanthemum, I would usually trace these because of their complexity, but felt it was about time I got to grips with the mechanics of drawing them, quite pleased with it, will probably do a few more of these to get the feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment